Have a legal question?

Ask a lawyer at Arnold Thomas & Becker

If you’ve been injured and need compensation, we believe it’s important that you have access to expert legal advice. That’s why you can talk directly to one of our lawyers when you call us. And why we’ve created this page for our lawyers to answer some of your legal questions online.

One of our lawyers will respond to one question related to Personal Injury claims, so ask yours now. If your question is urgent, please call us on 1300 333 300 to talk to a lawyer directly.


Submit your question

If you don’t win, there’s no fee.

We operate on a ‘no win, no fee’ payment system, which means there are no costs upfront and you only have to pay us if you win.
Find out more